Joining Project ECHO @ Joslin is easy.
Email the form to Alana Barrett at Joslin.
Be sure to select one of the upcoming ECHO clinics.
When your registration has been processed, you will receive a link where you will be able to submit de-identified case studies for the ECHO rounds.
~ Thank you.
Project ECHO Calendar 2019
Upcoming Project ECHO virtual rounds:
Topics that will be covered:
• ADA guidelines for management of type 2 diabetes
• Weight management in the patient with diabetes
• MNT in patients with diabetes
• Physical activity in the patient with diabetes
• Management of renal disease in patients with diabetes
• Management of neuropathy in patients with diabetes
• Mental health in patient with diabetes
• Insulin Initiation
• Updates in the management of type 1 diabetes
• Updates on anti-diabetes medications and CV outcomes
• Diabetes management in the elderly population
• Newly available insulin analogues, insulin pen demonstration
• Management of ocular complications in patients with diabetes
• Continuous glucose monitors, indications and interpretation of data
• Obtaining coverage for continuous glucose monitoring for patients on Mass Health and Medicare
• Foot health and disease management in patients with diabetes
• Diabetes burn out
• Introduction to insulin Pumps
• Surgical intervention for the treatment of type 2 diabetes
• Atypical presentations of diabetes in the adult: latent autoimmune diabetes in the adult, ketosis prone type 2 diabetes
• Diabetes in pregnancy
• Diabetes in adolescents
Questions? Contact Alana.firstname.lastname@example.org
Page last updated: May 19, 2019